Honduras Bound

09/30/2013


Well my time here in the mtc is about over.  Tomorrow morning I will be ready to leave.  My luggage is fine and underweight and I’m almost done packing. On to Honduras for the Lord’s work!

Just want to share something my genius companion made while we here. He just threw a bunch of scriptures together and this is his little piece:


For All The Servants of the Lord

Wherefore, I the Lord ask you this question- unto what were ye ordained?
To preach my gospel by the Spirit. Behold,
I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire,
and that bringeth forth an instrument for my work.
For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth and maketh it bring forth an bud,
that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater:
so shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which i please,
and it shall prosper in the thing where to i sent it.
And whether it is by mine own voice or the voice of my servants,
it is the same.

He that is weak among you here after shall be made strong,
that you may chase darkness from among you.
Wherefore you are the possessor of all things;
for all things are subject unto me, both in heaven and on the earth,
the life and the light, the Spirit and the powers sent forth by my will,
through my Son.
And the earth will tremble and the mountains flee according to your command.
And the rivers of water will turn out of their course;
and the roar of the lions will be heard out of your mouth.
And so great will be the power of the language which I will give you.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment
thou shalt condemn.
For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace.
The mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing,
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
He that is ordained of God and sent forth,
the same is appointed to be the greatest,
notwithstanding he is the least and the servant of all.

And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord;
 and great shall be the peace of thy children.
In righteousness shalt thou be established:
thou shalt be far from oppressions;
for thou shalt not fear, and from terror;
for it shall not come near thee.

This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
and their righteousness is of me. 


So anyways, my companion is sick, and I’m really gonna miss him.  Love you all and I hope I will be able to email you once I get to Honduras, but I don’ t know!

Love you all, Elder Ollis

No comments:

Post a Comment