It's Really Just the Best Thing I've Ever Done

02/02/2015


02/02/2015 - My Area, La Jutosa
Well that’s [a picture of] my area.... cool beans right?

I have no time...so nothing big again this week.... JUST THAT WE FINALLY HAD A BAPTISM!!  BOO-YAH BABY!!  We finally got to baptize Hermana Francisca, after a big scare.  So, Saturday in the morning when we went to the baptism she didn’t show up, and neither did the Branch President or a single member.  We were a little frustrated.  It turns it there was a miscommunication and she thought we were going to bring her.  But we had to go early to fill up the font and everything.  So we decided to do it Sunday morning before church.  So at seven thirty in the morning with my comp, the Branch President, the Relief Society president and two other members that came after the baptism, we baptized the hermana in the river!!  It was just a little, tiny meeting and it was awesome!!  Everything finally worked out.

I don’t really have anything more to share.  I have a cold, so I haven’t felt that hot..... but I do know I’m just really, really happy right now.  I don’t think I can describe it very well.  I’m just so glad to be here in the mission serving others.  It’s really frustrating sometimes, and takes a toll on you, but it’s really just the best thing I’ve ever done.  I honestly don’t have anything else to share... so sorry. 

I just know this is the true gospel that I get to teach.  I know that this is the only way to be truly happy in this life.  If we live the gospel we will feel its influence and the happiness and peace that comes from it, and that will let us know that it’s the truth.  So if you want to be happy, live the gospel!

Elder Ollis

No comments:

Post a Comment