Just Getting Things Done in the Jungle!

10/20/2014


Well it’s definitely late here, but here is a short letter.  [Explanation in an email to dad: The ZL’s planned our whole day and we spent a lot of time at the beach.]   I had changes and now I’m in La Jutosa.  Let me just tell you about the area a bit.  Number one:  it’s a branch, there were 45 people in sacrament meeting on Sunday.  Number two: there are a total of three working computers that I’ve seen so far. Number three:  the area has been closed to missionaries three times for unfortunate events.  So I was a little disappointed when I found out where I was going. But that is what The Lord wants, so I just said I’m going to work as hard as I can and get things done.  My new comp is named Elder Kellmer. He’s my first gringo (ha ha) and he’s from Utah. So it’s pretty cool.  We pounded out the first week and worked hard.  There’s a lot of potential in the branch.  Unfortunately, there haven’t been very many good missionaries here.  But I think it will be good to work here.  So not much else to say. Just getting things done in the jungle!

Love you all, and I will definitely write more next week,
Elder Ollis

No comments:

Post a Comment