Just Know It Was An Awesome Week and We Are Working Hard

07/07/2014



Ok, so this picture is me at the alligator farm, but I have to leave soon.  Sorry, but we cleaned all day and this little town just likes to close everything at six for some reason and I don’t have time to share much of anything.  I'm typing as fast as I can on a dinosaur of a computer. Just know it was an awesome week and we are working hard.  The lady that was supposed to get baptized has a crazy, catholic mother and she’s scared. But we don’t want to baptize her until she explains it to her mom, because she can’t be afraid and then not keep promises she made with God.

We had investigators in church, and finally two families of inactives that came, so I was super happy. Things are going well and we have some new people who are looking promising.  So pray that things will be well with them and they will find they are in the true church. I know it is the true church!  Love you all and pray we will have our baptism this week, I sure hope it will happen!

Love, Elder Ollis

No comments:

Post a Comment